Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
God, I just had this epiphany, my life has become a country music song.

2 Weeks ago my dog died
Last week my girl left me
My Harley needs a new back tire
All my gitars are covered in dust cuz all I do is work
My shop's been flooded from all the rain and the power was out for a week.

All's I got is an empty bottle of beer

Seriously, all of that is 100% true, the worst part was my dog dying, now I have a new dog, and she literally howls, all I need now is a truck to break down and I'm willie damn nelson!

Need some good fortune to happen soon. :p

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
"If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.
Gloom, Despair, and Agony on me"

from the beloved show, Hee Haw.

Seriously, hope things look up soon!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Hang in there LGM....6 months from now you'll look back at all these happenings as what opened new doors in your life and how your life is now BETTER than it was before. I've found in life that almost every time things that seem bad at the moment eventually lead to something better;)

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Things will get better for you bro. Look at it this way your a guitar making pimp. Chicks come and go but at least you have your guitars. If i were you Id go pick up a bottle of my favorite liquor walk to my half stack crank it up and have a blast.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Drew,

That song, when you put everything in quotes together was from the 70s show Hee Haw, I know, my parents watched it. I'm sure the first line has been used countless times.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
"Oh Lord, won't you buy me
A Mercedes Benz
My Friends all drive Porsches
I must make amends
Worked hard all my life
No help from my friends
Oh Lord, won't you buy me
A Mercedes Benz?"

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In all honesty, I'm doing ok, just thought it was funny how "country song" it all sounded. That stuff is the major stuff, it seems I've had a streak of bad luck over the last couple months.
I hate country music!! LOL, I need this streak of bad luck to end so I can find a hot new chick, get my new harley tire, and go riding so I can write a cheesy 80's power ballad again now! LOL

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
littlegreenman said:
so I can write a cheesy 80's power ballad again now! LOL
Maybe we should start a thread about this, everyone adds one line in the vein of the cheesiest, most cliched lines from 80s power ballads and we can string them together to form the longest power ballad of all time and then set it to music8O

-R

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey, if you got rid of the Harley and bought a proper bike ... lol. Chin up dude, life rolls on and gets a lot better!

Harley harley made of chrome
Ride them out and push them home
Farm equipment in disguise
Sold by salesmen telling lies!

Owenie
7VWH, Wolfgang, Sennheiser Wireless, GT-Pro, Mackie Poweramp, Ibanez 4x12.

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
"Oh lord, won't you buy me a night on the town,
I'm counting on you Lord, please don't let me down.
Prove that you love me and buy another round,
oh lord, won't you buy me a night on the town..."

Excuse the flippancy, but sometimes it's the best answer - hang in there, mate.

-D

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
littlegreenman said:
God, I just had this epiphany, my life has become a country music song.

2 Weeks ago my dog died
Last week my girl left me
My Harley needs a new back tire
All my gitars are covered in dust cuz all I do is work
My shop's been flooded from all the rain and the power was out for a week.

All's I got is an empty bottle of beer

Seriously, all of that is 100% true, the worst part was my dog dying, now I have a new dog, and she literally howls, all I need now is a truck to break down and I'm willie damn nelson!

Need some good fortune to happen soon. :p
to be fair- one of your "problems" is too much business. Lots of folks would beg for that problem :)

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
dude, i'm glad you are doing well with everything considered! that's good news! i am really sorry to hear about your dog...that's bad news.....but at least you do have another one and i hope that is doing well !!

steve

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Jer.....I'm sorry you are having this string of bad luck. I hope the dolphin guitar isn't creating bad mojo for you ;)

Shad

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.