Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Lace Sensor red in the bridge position, I have looked all over and can't find a blue (w/ black cover) for the neck, which pickup would be similar to a Lace blue OR if you have any recommendations of a pickup that would go well with the red Lace then please let me know.

BTW, this is a two pickup Strat, no middle.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
I'm sure any Lace dealer can order you a blue with a black cover. Have you asked? They probably don't have every option possible on their websites, but I'll bet they can get you one.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure any Lace dealer can order you a blue with a black cover. Have you asked? They probably don't have every option possible on their websites, but I'll bet they can get you one.
No, I didn't realise that they could be ordered in like that. I did check US sites too but had no luck anywhere. Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I haven't got it wired up in my Strat yet because I still need a neck pickup but I did have the same red-blue combo in my Mustang a few years back. From what I remember they have nice bottom end and clarity under distortion and obviously quite mellow when clean.

I only bought the red one in the first place because I got it really cheap and because single coils are too harsh for me these days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts