Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like I might be touring with quite a successful band and the guy says I'll need a wireless system.

I'm looking for ones which use a simple module rather than some cumbersome thing that straps to your belt. I know Samson Airline is an example, but I'd ideally like one of those ones with the swivelly jack so you don't have to have a separate one for strat style/lp style jack sockets. Anyone know the make?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
The X2 is very good, but unlicensed for use in Europe so clearly I wouldn't be using one that I imported (ahem) But ........"those other blokes" have found it easy to use and it sounds great. It does have a body pack but a light weight one. Just get the enhanced cables because the stock ones are poor.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No use to me! I think I might try the AKG set but I hear the batteries die in about 3 gigs. No good. Maybe I might have to stretch for Samson, but I doubt on the battery life front they're much better.

·
Registered
643 Posts
+3 on the X2. I have no issues with my stock cable but others have. If you're touring you might want to upgrade it.

There was a great thread on HRI about the X2 and Europe users. Can't find it but you may do a search and see if you can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts