Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a question for those of you who own or administer webpages for whatever reason.

Do you guys take advantage of the Google Analytics tool (or any other web site auditing tool) to improve your website rank/load time/whatever?

Do you find Google Analytics overwhelming and how often do you use it?

Only asking as lately many web design/ hosting companies give you an access to some sort of auditing tool (presumably linked to Google Analytics) that shows you all your website shortcomings in an idiot proof simplified way and was just wondering if that sort of thing actually adds value to the experience or is it just another marketing gimmick?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I own a few companies that use it, only a fool would run a site/ecommerce business without actively monitoring stats.

That tool you described is 100% pointless. Analytics is very user-friendly and easy to use. I taught all my employees how to use with skype and a 5 minutes screen share.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, thanks for the quick reply, so Google Analytics is all you need.
Follow up question, does Google Analytics show things like these?

I realise you'd still need a web developer to help with these issues but would you say having access to something that shows you these would be helpful or still no?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.