Ibanez JEM Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
I hate brown color,brown is turd's color !
BigShred, can you upload that video again please? Or a few different ones?

I really want to see and hear a caparison (at the same time).

If you dont want to upload it for everyone to see, post it to me personally, my Youtube account is yt.com/twooos.

Thanks!!!!1

·
Registered
100 Posts
alright, i finally got to play a caparison dellinger and i have to say:

They're amazing. Best guitar i've ever played. The only guitars i've liked as much as that was an ESP EX i tried, a Jackson RR1 rhoads, and a Schecter i played.

How's the horus neck compared to the dellinger? Also, how is the access up to the 27 fret? TG said it's hard to reach.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
alright, i finally got to play a caparison dellinger and i have to say:

They're amazing. Best guitar i've ever played. The only guitars i've liked as much as that was an ESP EX i tried, a Jackson RR1 rhoads, and a Schecter i played.

How's the horus neck compared to the dellinger? Also, how is the access up to the 27 fret? TG said it's hard to reach.
It's a little hard to reach the 27th fret, and I think the neck is a little thicker than a dellinger, but I think it feels awesome.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
The Horus neck is very similar to the Dellinger neck but the 24 3/4" neck scale does give it a slinkier feel. I've had Horus, Dellingers and TAT's and they're all AWESOME guitars. Love 'em so much I went and started caparisonforum.com!!

As for the access to the 27th fret, it is a little hard to reach at times, but it's completely doable. I just got big hands so it's a bit tougher.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
The 27th fret access is cumbersome regardless of hand size or skill level. Rusty Cooley played my Horus and found the upper fret access annoying. He loved the guitar and every time I show up without it he's like "Awww man where's the Caparison?" lol...

I do use frets 25-27, but it's extremely difficult no matter who you are or how good you play. I think there's definitely room for improvement with that design.

K..Heroes is about to start...no more guitar talk for the next hour ;)

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
BigShred, can you upload that video again please? Or a few different ones?

I really want to see and hear a caparison (at the same time).

If you dont want to upload it for everyone to see, post it to me personally, my Youtube account is yt.com/twooos.

Thanks!!!!1
Oh hey twooos I didn't see your post before. I'll upload lots more videos soon. I deleted my account because the videos were so crappy lol.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts