Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new 7vwh arrived this morning at my Mum's house while I was at school. I went through the entire day in agony wanting to play it, and then when I got home, I opened it up, and wow. This thing is incredible. The neck is incredible, trem is incredible and the tone is awesome. Thanks to Rich for the killer setup.

So, I called my friends and asked them what I should name her, and every one of them told me to call it Natalie, so I decided I'd go with it, it fits nicely.
I'll get pics up as soon as I can.

Yay for me!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Right on my Irish Brother:D

FINNALY :D

The wait is over.....glad you like it Tom! CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!

Damn.....does this mean I can't tease you with Jem pics anymore:lol:

Happy for ya man

Pics Straight-away please ;)

and I cannot think of a better name for her:D

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JJEMMER777 said:
Right on my Irish Brother:D

Damn.....does this mean I can't tease you with Jem pics anymore:lol:

Happy for ya man

Pics Straight-away please ;)
I still don't have a floral Jim.

I'm at my Dads at the minute, and he hasn't got a digital camera so I have to wait until I'm back at my Mums to take them. They will be up.

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Wow congrats man I know how you feel.. The first time I've played the jem... was like having sex ehhmm.... you know great tone, great feel and very comfy. I have a long fingers too and it fits in very well with the neck :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
mi2tom said:
Wow congrats man I know how you feel.. The first time I've played the jem... was like having sex ehhmm.... you know great tone, great feel and very comfy. I have a long fingers too and it fits in very well with the neck :mrgreen:
But forgot to tell you guy's the jem ain't mine. it's my ex teacher's... :( But he's very generous to let me play his guitar everytime I've got lesson with him :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
mi2tom said:
But forgot to tell you guy's the jem ain't mine. it's my ex teacher's... :( But he's very generous to let me play his guitar everytime I've got lesson with him :mrgreen:
Not mine, well maily because its a lefty KH-2. EMGs are not my cup of tea...

Anyway, congrats Tom. Pics are definitely needed. :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.