Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW what a beauty..got my first universe. A beautyful 77MC with the nicest swirl...looking forward to play with her, but im sure she will a pleasure ,-)
OHHH wait..she is calling now..c yaa

·
Registered
491 Posts
micdreyer said:
WOW what a beauty..got my first universe. A beautyful 77MC with the nicest swirl...looking forward to play with her, but im sure she will a pleasure ,-)
OHHH wait..she is calling now..c yaa
Must........see..........pictures ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Congrats! Now as per protocal on this forum, pictures MUST be posted of such a rare guitar so the rest of us can drool at your good fortune.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
jemaholic said:
Congrats! Now as per protocal on this forum, pictures MUST be posted of such a rare guitar so the rest of us can drool at your good fortune.
and plan the robbery accordingly.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I dont recall ever seeing a multicolor that looked so much like a dna! That thing is so beautiful I thought it was a custom model! How much did she run you bro?

·
Registered
422 Posts
My gosh I almost cried that thing is so beautiful. My first UV was a UV7BK and I love her but yours makes her look rather dull in comparison. I mean wow, what a swirl. I'm happy for you :D.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Thats a nice swirl, i like lighter colours imo like vai's main ones ( pink, yellow ,green) but that still kicks ass! BTW i don;'t know really what DNA's are, can someone explain it to me?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.