Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got your tickets yet? They are showing here on the 17th and we got tickets to both 7 and 11 shows.

I have been waiting a long time for this story to continue.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm waiting until January when the hype dies down. Then I'll go see it in Imax. Not much for big crowds or nutjobs dressed as Jedis, Siths, or whatever else they might come as.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Our second daughter is due the begining of December. I'll have to play it by ear as to when I go see it. Can't wait though! 32 years is a long time for a legit sequel.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I've been a huge Star Wars fan and now the kids are leading to that too. Does anybody knows that the movie first comes in France on December 16 while the rest of the world will see it on December 18? Tickets are booked already for me, the wife and kids on December 16. The reason? All movies come out on Wednesdays in France and Distributors wanted to stick on that without being late to the ball and having to wait next Wednesday Dec. 23 especially given the Christmas period!

Ho, by the way, I am selling my FERNANDES Darth Vader guitar No. 108 out of the 250ever made - check it out in the classifieds - if you are interested ;-)

·
Registered
334 Posts
haha, +1 here :)
I just saw on the news earlier that AMC and Regal (I think it was those two chains) banned any costumes that have masks or obscure the wearer's face. And no gun-props, "blasters" or light sabres of any kind. Can't blame them. I'd prefer not to get shot by some disgruntled short-bus kid dressed up as a storm trooper with an AR disguised as an imperial blaster (or somethin' like that!).

A few NSA keywords in this post... everybody wave hi!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts