Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't have time last night or this morning to take/upload pictures, but my wife got a couple tattoos last night. She'd been debating a couple different things to get, and she had mentioned that she was thinking of getting something around her waist. First thought that pops into my mind, I run to my room and grab my VWH and say, how bout the vine? Much to my surprise, she says "I like that idea!"

So I print out a picture of it and take it to a shop last night... not only did she get the vine... she got two. Of course they had to be altered just a little to conform to the waistline... the stem is green, the leaves are each two shades of green, and the "flower" parts are all each two different colors... mixtures of peach and blue, purple and pink, green and red, etc... It came out beautiful.

I'll post pictures later tonight. Sorry to keep you in suspense : D

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fettouhi said:
Didn't talk about posting some pics of her with jem ;).

Regards

André
Oh yeah.. she said she'd take some since she's got the vine now... <drool>

Nekkid with muh Jem. Sweet. Wait, can't post nudes. I'll think of something : )

And that's a good idea about sending pics to Mikey : D

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've got ONE pic she sent me yesterday of just a small piece of it, with the lovely bruising that accompanied the tattoo... anyone want to host this one pic for me before I upload some tonight? (last night we both passed out on the couch around 5 and slept through the night there so I didn't get a chance to hop online and publish anything).

Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a pic to post : )

Jake

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've only had one tattoo bruise... and that was the inside of my right bicep. It took about 5 hours and my arm was in such a weird position that my shoulder actually dislocated 4 hours into it, which meant "BREAK TIME!"

As for her tattoos... they are actually very vibrant, but you can't tell from the camera phone pic. The bruising is mostly on the left side, we think because she was laying on that side the whole time she was getting the right side done, and more blood was in that area when she flipped over to get the left side done.

Yeah, she's hurting pretty bad right now, but she'll start noticing a significant improvement in the next couple days. More pics coming though....

·
Registered
764 Posts
You have done well there man....
Chances of my wife getting tattoo.... nil
Chances of her into artwork inspired by my guitar...... nil
Chances of her letting me post a pic of her belly ..... nil!!!

........ A good few hours outside in Nevada and she should have the right Rosewood Tan!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.