Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Jemsters....well.....I've been a member here now since February 05' although I've been coming to this site for years as non-member. I must say that I am completely ADDICTED to this place! Sooooo many really cool / good people here and I have made many a friend in my short tenure as a member:) Also, this forum is one of the most informative places I have ever seen. So all that said...this should be a really good thing right?? Problem being.......I come here to work at 7:00am and what is the first thing I find myself doing?? Immediately logging into Jemsite (unless I forgot to log out the nigh before and am already logged in) Forget the message light on my phone, Forget the ever growing pile of work on my desk, forget my aching bladder - instead - check out the threads:) I love this place but it is really affecting my work habits!! Is anyone else suffering from "Jemsite Addiction Syndrome"?? Oh well....I suppose there worse addictions and I am still somehow managing to get my work done (barely)

Look what you've done to me GLEN:smile:

Now...I'd best get to work - ya right:lol:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
i hear ya!

i've only been signed up since april, so maybe i'm still in the honeymoon phase. i can say that i've stopped wasting my time with alt.guitar thanks to jemsite.

good folk here, it seems.

·
Registered
379 Posts
yup, i hear you bro.
im ment to be reviseing at the moment and its just not happening. when i log on to surf, i dont check out the revision sites, instead i come here.

i agree, there are many interesting persona here and it has been great to get to know other like minded people.

toma

·
Registered
403 Posts
"Once I thought her lovin'
Was a habit I could break
But when I go without it
My body starts to ache
Whoooooo (etc.) ooooo
Watch it touch me deep inside
Whoooooo
Somethin' snaps inside my mind
When I feel it comin' ain't no sense in runnin'
I'm addicted to that SITE
Every time we touch
Never get enough
'Cause I'm addicted to that SITE - Yeow!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ivan said:
"Once I thought her lovin'
Was a habit I could break
But when I go without it
My body starts to ache
Whoooooo (etc.) ooooo
Watch it touch me deep inside
Whoooooo
Somethin' snaps inside my mind
When I feel it comin' ain't no sense in runnin'
I'm addicted to that SITE
Every time we touch
Never get enough
'Cause I'm addicted to that SITE - Yeow!
HA HA HAHAH!!!!:lol:

You crack me up Ivan:)

Ah yes....J.A.S.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Wow, I wonder how many people have J.A.S since this thread started??
Well, add me to the lot... :lol:
I'm COMPLETELY addicted.
Who needs myspace when you have JEMSITE?? hahaha!

I find Jemsite constantly being discussed between the Brandons and myself.. YAY!

Jemsite.. I should write a song for Jemsiters... ;)

~ Katrina

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Same here, I've been coming here years but never had the "time" to post but now with work being how it is I have LOADS of time (as if you didn't know, lol)

Yeah I think I got JAS anyway. Put it this way, it's 3:00am in the middle of the night here, I can't get back to sleep, and the first thing I thought was let's see what the folks on Jemsite are up to :lol:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I'm COMPLETELY addicted.

~ Katrina
Got that right Kat, its so nice to actually be able to carry out meaningful discussions with intelligent people instead of the usual myspace BS. The people on it need to find a better site to go to IMO (though I cannot knock its music-distrubuting powers).

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
I'm COMPLETELY addicted.

I find Jemsite constantly being discussed between the Brandons and myself.. YAY!

Jemsite.. I should write a song for Jemsiters... ;)

~ Katrina
Myspace? ROTFLMAO

Regards

André

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
It's because there's always something good to read. Whether it's about music, guitars, amps, or just personal thoughts and opinions. You never know what to expect. Ask for opinion??? and whether you like it or not..... at least you know you'll get an honest and sincere response. Addicting..... I wouldn't call it that, we all know where the off button is. More like intriguing! Personally, I enjoy everything and everyone on here. BTW, thanks Glen and all the moderators. And thanks to the diverse bunch all the members are. ;)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Yeah people, I have your illnees too I'm afraid. This site has given me so much useful info that I will become a contributor shortly....just choosing a pic hence the delay. I also really enjoy the banter here, it's all good spirited...

Your Chimp

1 - 20 of 30 Posts