Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started off very much a blues guy. Very into the SRV austin blues rock sound. I of course had a sunburst strat, and loved it. I'd seen ibanez before but never really paid any attention to them. Well, one day I met this guitar player in school, and we decided to get together and play. Well, the guitar that popped my ibanez cherry was an rg pr1, the 'texas prestige' in natural. Man, that guitar was soo nice. Just, everything about it was great...definately made my strat look like nothing. It sounded, played, looked, everything, great. From that moment on I was sold on ibanez. I've owned a prestige, a 3120 (with a fabulous flame top, just about a AAAAA, it was almost a quilt/flame look) and I loved that guitar! I a/b'd it to Roman's PR1, and although they were both mahogany, his was much heavier(which I don't mind at all).

I know there's only 12 of the each, but I'll get a PR1!! I don't know what it is, I could get an rg-4/9670 or something else but that PR1 will always be a desire! What do those go for?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts