Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I really like a lot of those cool 80's guitars with the really neat graphics on them. My favorite one so far has got to be the Lightning Storm graphic which I've seen on a few guitars. I'm just wondering what guitars have that graphic on them? The only few I've seen are Dimebag's CFH guitar and the Kramer Nightswan. So help me out guys please, and post pics!

·
Registered
200 Posts
One of my favorite finishes too. Here's some pics of my USA BC Rich Gunslinger with this graphic. What I really like about the one I have is that the white bolts turn a purple color depending on the viewing angle and lighting conditions.

Here's the one that the custom shop is offering now:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm really like that Gunslinger rg770dx. That is one sexy axe! Do you know if they still make it with that paintjob? Thanks everybody.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks. Yes, you can still get Gunslingers with that finish but only as a custom shop instrument. In my last post, the last pic is of the current available model. The one I have is approximately an '89 model. New ones are priced close to $3000.00 (US). Although a mint used one popped up for sale on the site we're not allowed to mention here for around $1500.00 recently. I don't know if the new ones have the flip-flop paint effect for the lightning bolts though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those have to be some of the coolest guitars I've ever Seen Robb. I'm guessing they are all customs though?

·
Registered
514 Posts
You are forgetting the best of them all... and one of the models that made famous the Lightnings.....the KRAMER NIGHTSWAN..

Here below.. mine..

Cheers¡¡

Javier

1 - 10 of 10 Posts