Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool.... Just watched half of that movie on a flight to Tucson. Didn't want the flight to end!
How was Tucson? It's the end of March so summer should be right around the corner. ;) At some point, you should watch the second half of Dune. It's a good movie in my opinion.

The SHRG1Z was kind of a lucky guess based on a hunch. The only Ibanez that was metallic with graphics that I could recall was the Ibanez "Alien" guitar, but I didn't think it looked quite like that. After a search, I learned they made a few different "Alien" models and the S version looked similar. I actually thought it might be a USA Custom made for him; perhaps as a gift.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
How was Tucson? It's the end of March so summer should be right around the corner. ;) At some point, you should watch the second half of Dune. It's a good movie in my opinion.
It was nice... We were in Safford, but flew in and out of Tucson. Sunny and 60's for the most part. It snowed and was cold in KS while we were gone, so a nice break from ol' man winter!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts