Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Halloween was cool when I was a kid, and was fun when my kids were kids. I haven’t had a Trick or Treater at my house on Halloween for over 10 years. We are going to just stay home and I will probably work on a guitar while we watch the original Hellraiser and Nightmare on Elm Street.

I am getting a new guitar for Halloween, I won’t be able to pick it up until Monday at the earliest. My friend is getting a new guitar on Monday and she is selling me her 1 year old LP Custom.
‘’Any of you all have big plans for Halloween?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
We had our Halloween fun the previous weekend... My daughters and I made a "Haunted Trail" through the woods in our property behind our house. Had a chance of rain, but it held off and being cloudy it got dark dark dark. Trail was lit by little flameless candles and glow sticks, fog machine rolling, haunted cemetery, witch house, giant spider lair, etc. Had 18 kids (grandkids and friends small kiddos), plus a few adults, go through it! Was a blast popping out and scaring the kids, kept moving so every time they went through I was in a different place. Lots of fun!

Stayed home last night and played my old Ibanez RG135 w/stock single coils, trying to get a nice clean ballsy rockabilly sound... Funny how a particular guitar can inspire you in different ways.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Our two neighbor boys came over and trick or treated us... One was dressed up (9 y/o) and the older one (13 y/o) had just finished putting a new transmission in his SUV, so he said he was dressed as a mechanic, lol! (he impresses us... a kid of 13 that saved his money, bought an suv cheap with a bad transmission, saved more money and bought a rebuilt transmission for it, can't even drive for another year or two) The wife loaded them up with bags of candy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.