Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy snow day to everyone here in England. I just thought it would be nice to share. Anyone got any great stories of the snowiest day in 30 years? I spent a few hours with mates making a ramp at the bottom of the slide at the nearest kids' park and going down it in a toboggan :)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I got sent home from work :mrgreen:

Turned up...threw a few snowballs...had a cup of tea....threw a few more snowballs....went home!!!!

Most fun i've had at work in years :lol: :D

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
the weathers been freaky here in the north east.woke up this morning to blizzards.this lasted about 4 hours constant heavy snow,there must have been a good 4 inches of snow,then about 3 oclock it turned to rain,come 5 oclock all the snow was gone ssshhhh mad.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I got sent home from work :mrgreen:

Turned up...threw a few snowballs...had a cup of tea....threw a few more snowballs....went home!!!!

Most fun i've had at work in years :lol: :D
Sounds like a day at work for me. Turn up, play with my balls, have a cuppa....

....but snowiest day in 18 years? This small amount of pathetic sleet? I really don't know what to say, it's rather ****ing embarrasing.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha, now I see where you're coming from. Yeah britain is great at being unprepared for stuff we know about well in advance :)

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
heavy snow due here in the early hours heading south.looking back over the years i remember the 1970s early 80s ssshhh the winter was what you call a winter.the snow lasted for weeks on end sometimes months.i dont mind the snow for some reason it makes me think about happy times as a kid.dont get me wrong my life is good :) but theres nothing i like better than to watch the snow fall outside whilst drinking hot coffee watching folk freezing to bits outside standing at bus stops :) ah forgot to add,with my feet up hahaha.them winters are long gone,ah well happy days :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts