Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Jemsite

First of all I would love to say "Thanks!" to this website and its people. I've been an Ibanez fan for a while and everytime I search for something related to Ibanez in Google, Jemsite always popped-up and the info I've got have always been useful and so detailed.

So I just though it would be great to be a part of this great community, and here I am.

And I just got my Ibanez SV Prestige in Jan, 2011. I love this guitar. It's so light but it sure gives a warm and thick tone. And it comes with a great tremolo system which is The SynchroniZR w/ ZPS-FX and Graphtech nut + Great tuners.

Photos
s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k502/darkcashyz/2011-01-29%20Ibanez%20Prestige%20SV5470FDSB/

I really love The S Series & this SV model. And I'm so happy that I can just keep clicking here in Jemsite to see more more more and more Ibanez guitars in many threads, they sure are beautiful.

-----------
I do have one question. What does "NGD" mean? :eek:

Thanks!!!:D

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NGD is everyone's favorite day around here whether they get the guitar or someone else does.

It's New Guitar Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Hey--welcome aboard new bro! This the BEST and last guitar board you'll ever need. Take a look around, as we have much going on here. Don't forget to look through our REVIEWS section. It's truely one of our best places. Great for getting unbiased opinions of products--feel free to contribute some reviews of your gear, too.

Cheers!

·
Registered
142 Posts
One thing that really stood out to me about the Prestige series: The ROUNDED frets ARE, THE BEST THING ABOUT IT! in my book anyways. I dont own a prestige at all but Shop here had an S series Prestige and that was the VERY frist thing I noticed. They are all Filed down and even and nice. I could go on. My Korean made S420 I had to file on a couple of the trebal side frets. One actually did break skin, no blood. The skin on my hands is real tough, Im a suspension tech so Its all hands on. Congrats on the NGD Guitar!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One thing that really stood out to me about the Prestige series: The ROUNDED frets ARE, THE BEST THING ABOUT IT! in my book anyways. I dont own a prestige at all but Shop here had an S series Prestige and that was the VERY frist thing I noticed. They are all Filed down and even and nice. I could go on. My Korean made S420 I had to file on a couple of the trebal side frets. One actually did break skin, no blood. The skin on my hands is real tough, Im a suspension tech so Its all hands on. Congrats on the NGD Guitar!
Thank you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts