Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm having a mental block. There's a music store in Baltimore, MD, that's a pretty good sized store, good selection, bunch of used stuff, right next door to a little seafood restaurant that sometimes has bands. I can't remember exactly what part of Baltimore it's in, either. Last year, George Lynch did a clinic there before he played with Yngwie at the Thunderdome. Well, actually, the clinc was at the restaurant next door, but was sponsored by the music store. The store has a person's name in the name of the store, like "Roy's" or "Ron's" or something (that's probably not even close, but that's all I can think of...).

Anybody know the name of the store? Is it still there?

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I believe you're searching for Bill's Music House in the Catonsville area. Just west of the Baltimore City line.

I bought my JSX there last December, just after Satch's clinic. They're a large Peavey dealer and stock loads of high end Fender, Gibson and PRS. Not much on the Ibanez end, but they always have at least one of each of the current production UV, Jems and JS models in stock and some of the low end RGs and S models. I played one of the original LNGs there, back in '87 or '88.

You were close on the name Ron. Ron Cook has been the head of Bill's service department since the early days of the store's existence. If it's broken, he can repair it, and at a fair price to boot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts