Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the website, it has help me figure out the specs but I still cannot determine the model number. I know it is either RG470, RG550 or RG570 because of the pick ups. They are V8 (bridge) S1 (middle) and V7 (neck). It is a dark blue and it appears to be sparkly if that will help to figure out the model. Also could someone tell me approximately what these went for new back in 1998.

EDIT: According to the specs and the fact I have a LO-TRS tremolo it is an RG-470. Can someone tell me what this guitar is worth new? The tremolo does handle very nicely, have been using for the last hour straight constantly and its still perfectly in tune.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Tony_200004 said:
Thanks for the website, it has help me figure out the specs but I still cannot determine the model number. I know it is either RG470, RG550 or RG570 because of the pick ups. They are V8 (bridge) S1 (middle) and V7 (neck). It is a dark blue and it appears to be sparkly if that will help to figure out the model. Also could someone tell me approximately what these went for new back in 1998.

EDIT: According to the specs and the fact I have a LO-TRS tremolo it is an RG-470. Can someone tell me what this guitar is worth new? The tremolo does handle very nicely, have been using for the last hour straight constantly and its still perfectly in tune.
You mean what is it worth in new condition? I've seen them in near new condition for $200-$250 in guitar shops. Of course, they sell higher on e-Bay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts