Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure looks real to me... Serial looks proper for the erra. Neck plate matches the erra... Definitely an edge bridge. What's your concern? Is it priced too good to be true?
Hello Jax,

Exactly! The price for a signed piece was kind strange to me.
Will contact the seller asap to get this one.

Thanks mate!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hi Jsx!
I couldn't resist and already got the guitar (hahaha) and it is indeed legit. Can't wait to get home and plug it.

Tks for your help and support!
Congratulations

The PGM100 has a wider really thin neck that always feels really odd to me if I've been playing a JS/Jem for a while. But once you spend a few minutes with it and get the feel for it again it's great. My PGM100 is one of my absolute favourites. And yours looks like it's in better condition than mine. Have fun playing it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations

The PGM100 has a wider really thin neck that always feels really odd to me if I've been playing a JS/Jem for a while. But once you spend a few minutes with it and get the feel for it again it's great. My PGM100 is one of my absolute favourites. And yours looks like it's in better condition than mine. Have fun playing it!
Just came here to say that is in fact an amazing guitar.
It is fun to play some Mr Big songs with it... The neck is a little bit wider than my RG's but still pretty comfortable, it sounds amazing. Didn't regret it and I'm loving it already. I agree with you in every point Ibaraki.

So thank you very much JSX for giving me confidence to buy it hahaha. Couldn't lose this one.

Tks guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts