Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I have a 2001 RG3120 DR. It is different to the normal model as it has matching headstock..not sure why!?! Also, there are two serial numbers on the back of the headstock. Just wondered if anyone had any idea why this would be the case?
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Trying to pst a picture..but struggling! There are the two numbers. The original serial number starting with F01....then a seperate 6 digit number to the left of this which looks to be in black ink

·
Registered
11 Posts
Trying to pst a picture..but struggling! There are the two numbers. The original serial number starting with F01....then a seperate 6 digit number to the left of this which looks to be in black ink
You need 5+ posts to be able to post pics. You can upload pic in imgur and share link which would help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a RG2680M with the same thing i looked it up apparently the 6-digits tag at the back means it was built by the guys at J-custom.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.