Ibanez JEM Forum banner
7K views 43 replies 34 participants last post by  IbanezNorthwest 
#1 ·
Need I say any more, got this back just over a week ago after a bit of a wait, worth every second of the wait.

poser, lol

Hope you all enjoy, tell me what you think?

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh yeah, just incase yuou were wondering, this started out as an RG1570, all black and very boring. So Herc pimped it by: siwrling body and headstock, red vine inlay and clear pick guard.
I thought he was going to do the whole vine red but i'm glad it does have the white bit because it looks better than it would have other wise.

#12 ·
IF (and i stress if) i was going to criticise it, and this is just me being incredibly picky, it's a shame that the truss rod cover holes weren't filled before it was swirled. and the "ibanez prestige" logo looks a little funny surrounded by black.

overall, one of the most striking swirls i've laid eyes on. kudos on using a recent high end model, too.

#17 ·
sanitarium said:
Need I say any more, got this back just over a week ago after a bit of a wait, worth every second of the wait.

poser, lol

Hope you all enjoy, tell me what you think?
Absolutely gorgeous. The best colored swirl I've ever yet to see.
I love how the white pickups and knobs which im huge fan of stand right out. I love the red vine and the swirl is perfect.
The colors are great.
I've seen another swirl just like it somewhere here a while ago and it was a PBK. That, my friend is just sweet as sweet can be. Nice. ;)

#23 ·
I am a huge fan of Herc's work. I think he does some amazing color combinations in his swirls, and yours is just another example of this. Congrats on a beautiful axe.
Judging by the response here, it seems that Herc has many fans, so i hope he will decide to start accepting work again when he starts to get caught up.
peace

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.