Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys the other day i was downloading a couple of tune i was wondering if any of you have ever heard of by steve vai labelled "vivaldi"?

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
vivaldi's a classical composer, best know (polularly, anyhow) for "The Four Seasons." I almost GUARANTEE you that it isn't steve vai, but a search for a guitar tab for some of the four seasons peices will probably turn up what you're hearing. ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Perhaps the file was misnamed.

Paul Gilbert has a little interpretation of Vivaldi's Four Seasons on Guitar From Mars 1. He might have downloaded that.

·
Registered
281 Posts
nah, there isnt something called vivaldi, you can find it on P2P programs but it isnt by steve vai. In the vai.com forums, people said that its a fake or a misname. Like F1 - Steve Vai which steve vai did actually play with satch on a Formula 1 game but not called F1.

·
Registered
60 Posts
klp2332 said:
nah, there isnt something called vivaldi, you can find it on P2P programs but it isnt by steve vai. In the vai.com forums, people said that its a fake or a misname. Like F1 - Steve Vai which steve vai did actually play with satch on a Formula 1 game but not called F1.
I have that song :p what is it called then? Is it on any record?

Thx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts