Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been told that Herman Li is working on a signature model with Ibanez (Apparently he said he is in a magazine). I thought it was all BS until I saw this.

Now, thats pretty much the ultimate S IMO. ZR trem, 24 frets, Most Likely Mohagany body, and hopefully a wizard neck (wishfull thinking). Any body have any info on this? Shredlamode, we need info!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Finally! My search is over I've always wanted a 24 fret S, but i hope there isnt like a fat "Herman" on the head stock with dragon wings on each side. :mad:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally! My search is over I've always wanted a 24 fret S, but i hope there isnt like a fat "Herman" on the head stock with dragon wings on each side. :mad:
The dragonwings would be totally awesome actually. Thank you for that, I wanna make a custom headstock design like that now.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
if the production model would be:
japanese made
shartooth inlay

I will buy one...

I don't care it's herman li signature, whoever signature, ZR trem/ Edge pro trem. as long as they meet the two conditions up there, I'll be fine.

·
Registered
494 Posts
i doubt this will ever be japanese made
since the whole S series is dealt by koreans

even marty friedman signature is MIK, which is relase in japan only

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
he has a retarted face... hahaha dont you think... but since we are talking about guitars... S series with 24 frets would be like heaven... and a lo-pro... ahh

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I don't understand all the Herman bashing, anyways i think it's cool and he deserves a sig model. The guy can play, anyone who says otherwise put up or shut up. Herman did nothing to you.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Nice guitar. 24 frets, ZR trem, S Body = Winner!

The only thing I don't like about it is the 'Herman Li Signature' bit. If you can rub his name off of the headstock, it will make it all the better.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts