Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
I have been working with Misha Mansoor (aka Bulb, aka the guitarist of Periphery, and amazing band!) on giving his Plain Jane RG2228 a facelift. i got into swirling guitars a little while back and am fortunate enough to have someone as cool as Misha to collaborate with!

anyway, on with the pics! the guitar will have a matching headstock and an extremely glossy clear on it. more pics as i make them!

and of course, as with all swirls, the pics really don't do it any justice! the colors are SO deep an vibrant in person... this is one of my favorite swirls i've done yet. thanks for looking!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha, thanjks tubarao! your stuff is awesome, so it is nice to get some praise from you! : )
the red is ****ing RED in person! just got a new camera and i'm still failing to do well with it... in person, it is intense, deep, blood red.

keep in mind, this is NOT clearcoated yet. after the clear hits it, the colors are going to be even more intense and deep!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.