Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shawn from Tampa here..Been a lurker for a while but havent really introduced myself. I am a big Charvel nut, but cant deny how much I love my 7VW...Been looking for a floral too. Isnt this kinda steep?

**** ID# 7356773799 (this is not my auction..just looking for advice)

Shawn

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The hell with it, I bought it....I had been wavering back and forth, reading here, seeing some people say that $1000 was too much, and at the same time, seeing one sell a month ago at the same price. BUT, caveat emptor, it was an older one.

Well, add #2 to the Shawn stable of Jems, to go along with my 40 or so Charvels....LOL

Here are a couple of pics, my Jem, and a taste of my nonjems....

Shawn in Tampa

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EVH Art series are oustanding guitars..The bees Knees...and put together like a rock. I guess I am asking for trouble saying this on a Jem board, but I find as a whole the quality of the feel of american charvels surpasses Jems. They just feel more solid to me..However.....The Jem I own actually makes me a better player. It must be the overtones, whatever, it just screams. And, as a side note, I definitely prefer the trems in the Jems, at least for a full floater.

Shawn

·
Registered
422 Posts
yeah...jeez those are a lot of nice guitars. I like the tiger stripe ones. I always did kinda like the neck of the charvels/jacksons more as opposed to the wizards...and since I've never played a newer jem, I couldn't vouch for the new jem necks. That's a really impressive collection though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RichS said:
Impressive!
Gotta love your dedication to collecting EVH's - :cool:
LOL, do you think I like EVH? Did i give that away in my posts?

Seriously, I am very lucky to own all these very cool guitars, and cant wait to play the new 77FP when it gets here!

Shawn in Tampa

·
Registered
116 Posts
scuba200ft said:
LOL, do you think I like EVH? Did i give that away in my posts?

Seriously, I am very lucky to own all these very cool guitars, and cant wait to play the new 77FP when it gets here!

Shawn in Tampa

:cool: I like the Music Man, but I love those Wolfgangs - beautiful tops! :D

Seriously - how many guitars have you got? (or have you lost count! ;))

Fabulous collection - I'm very jealous....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.