Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
7,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just thought I`d drop a post from Kyoto!!!

We`re on a vacation touring Japan and found our way to an internet point on the 10th floor of Kyoto railway station. And aparently we just had an earthquake, which the buildings coped with magnificently, although truth be told, we hardly felt it here!

and yes I found Ishibashi in Shinjuku ;)

See you guys when we get home!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi Jono, I was in Japan last week but work tied me up for all 3 days when I was there. I only wish I had free time when I go back in the future.

Just in case if you are interested... I've seen on www.digimart.com (Japanese used guitar site, really nice) that a store call Guitar Slinger in Kyoto has a mint Jem10 for sale at around USD$2,600. Here's the link to the shop's address:

http://www.digimart.net/shop_detail.do;jsessionid=48871F14B6A05C40A3F696FBE16B5EDD.dgm02?shop_no=5

Sorry it's in Japanese and I cannot find immediate English translation, but if you can find someone to translate it I think the store not difficult to find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.