Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I just registered here to talk about the 7321 as i figured you would be the guys to talk to. Im a regular on the Harmony Central Amp Forum as AgentOrange.

Im after a cheap 7string thats still a solid axe that will make do untill i can afford my BlackMachine B7...

I had an RG570EX a few years back and after fighting with it for a year or two i eventually sold it. The neck was just too thin for me, totally anorexic, although ive since played RGs that dont feel as bad, so maybe mine was a dud? Whats the neck profile like compared to the other RGs? I play USA Jackson SL-1 as my main guitar, so i like 'fast' necks, but the RG was always too thin for me.

I have the dimentions from the Ibanez site, but theyre not much help when i dont have much to base them on.

Does anyone have any pics of the 7321 from the back? Im interested to see the AANJ and if it has the bubinga stripe that my old RG had.

Im not afraid of a little hard work with guitars, so do you think it could be bought up to spec with some Evo7s and some fret levelling to be a decent axe or are there any intrinsic problems it has?

James

·
Registered
148 Posts
The 7321 has a 5-piece neck, meaning the bubinga stripe isn't there, but two walnut stripes are. That BlackMachine B7 though...*drool*

·
Registered
139 Posts
yeah they 7321 has the 2 walnut stripes. they look even cooler than the bubinga stripe to me. also the neck on it is as you all know a wizard II-7. it's not too thin at all. but its is not fat what-so-ever. its perfect, similar to the universe and k7 necks actually i guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts