Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people!!!

I`m from Croatia, and I decide to make another JEM guitar and share with you on Jemsite forum!!!

Some of you have already seen this (my first two guitars) but here again,my first two build JEM guitars

1. Purple red jem

2. Marine blue jem

My last project: Started in may 2010.
Body is two piece alder...with white plastic binding
Neck is from maple, with mahogany sapelli skunk stripe

I have two jem guitars that I build (pictures in thread- Home made JS) with rosewood fingerboard. I don`t like maple fingerboard, I never liked him, but I realized that it is very soft under my fingers ... and that suits me more .... most likely I will put this on my guitar...

Pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is my new guitar project:

New body for my second guitar that I build before 3 year ago! The blue jem...body have a million mistakes, and I decide to build new body and make some neck estetic modification....body is maple and has a veneer of burl pear...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tnx. for you comment... I cut out the body with jigsaw first 2,3 mm out of line, and after that trimming cutter body by the template that I made from MDF....sorry my english is not so good!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guitar is finished and here it is: Front of the body...

Now I make back control cavity...
The back of neck is unpainted .... I wanted to see that feeling ... I realized that I love much more painted necks!!! ....and I'll paint it!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts