Ibanez JEM Forum banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Here`s another JEM neck that I build...

Neck is maple with mahogany skunk stripe, and paduk fingerboard...
Inalys are white pearl plastic with my green abalon shell inlays...
The back of the neck is stained with water stain...maple has a little flames on it!!!
Another thing is a little black burst...that`s it!
Last four frets are scaloped!!

I like it!

Now I must make a body for that neck!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
This is photo of my guitars...that stay`s with me...some od them are still in making progress..all of my work in past four, five years...other guitars that i build are by my friends...

My playing tools

Red custom JEM, Burl Pear custom JEM, Black alder JEM, JS CAR, Suhr modern custom red!!

Blue - Gren walnut-maple top Suhr modern custom in progress!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Hello again!

I finished my last guitar project JEM 2013...I started this guitar before 2 or 3 years i think....some kind of experiment...I want to make JEM 10Annervasery some kind of guitar but everything with my hands!!!....and some thinks was made by me for the first time,...there are lot`s of mistakes and other things but I`m satisfied with result...the sound is very good!

some day in the future maybe I would make some things new on this guitar, but for now it`s ok!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Hello people!

Here it is, my first video of finished custom black JEM guitar...my latest guitar!!

This is quick video of guitar sound, my guitar playing is bad....I record new video with better playing in the close future!!

61 - 80 of 106 Posts