Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
125 bucks is not bad at all for such a great tone.
I've had lots of other pedals in front of my marshall that sucked and cost more.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Doesn't one have to pay for vendor status to pitch products on this site? Oh, and send me one. I'll be sure to do a great review of it. :D

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
sounds great! definitely nails the EVH brown sound....but it looks like this has to achieve certain number for kickstart before it's available for purchase?

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
I talked to Jim and am re-opening the thread because the kickstarter has ended and through and this pedal was recently brought to my attention. Rather than start a separate thread I figured I would post here about mine because I thought it was cool the way things worked out for Guadelupe.

My friend that I make the amp videos with just got one of these pedals and let me borrow it after making his demo video

I don't want to sound like a commercial for the pedal but if anyone is looking for a Marshall in a box pedal, give this one a try. I have 2 Catalinbread Dirty Little secrets on my board, but those do the Superlead and Superbass Marshall sound, not the 80s hot rod 800 sound. The video my friend made was with a 70s Hiwatt head and a 60s Fender jazzmaster.

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
The boost is not adjustable. It's either on or off. Wolfram, texasharmonic.com. I think you can only get them from there for now

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
Mine is number 72. For a handmade pedal $175 shipped it's not a bad price. Getting an 800 modded would be more expensive. My pedalboard has this, 2 catalinbread dls', a rah, a fuzz, a Tim, and soon an OCD/klon clone in one pedal. Basically it makes my bassman an 8 channel amp. Though I'm sure if I was playing out I would only put what got used the most on the board.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on one.

Am looking forward to this :)

Also very happy to support a small manufacturer.

-Wolfram

1 - 20 of 34 Posts