The past couple of nights I've been working on a new model - an arched top. I spent alittle extra time (rendering time), now that I've got my main design computer up and running again, rendering a sweet, nice pic of the new model. Looks like a hunk of gold. Geez...I wish!
My first incarnation is going to be a cocobolo top with a tasmanian pink (slightly figured) myrtle back. It'll be several days before I can cut it. I'm thinking of doing an 8 string version of this. Should turn out pretty sweet. It'll be a little while before I can tackle this. Got lots of other stuff to do before then.
Anyways, I just wanted to share because of the awesome render this thing produced. Looks very yummy! Enjoy!