Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is thinking to sell one of his collection, the one of kind Ibanez Dragon, how much will you pay for this Ibanez custom??? The Dragon inlay are very well made as PRS.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You always have those rare rare ibanez up Dano :)
I don't know why there are so many rare Ibanez in Taiwan, I think even more than in Japan, and they are unoffical (as Private Stock/Custom Shop). I believe that some of them are came from Frankfurt or NAMM in those 10 years time.

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
I don't know why there are so many rare Ibanez in Taiwan, I think even more than in Japan, and they are unoffical (as Private Stock/Custom Shop). I believe that some of them are came from Frankfurt or NAMM in those 10 years time.
Damn! I wish they were rare ones here, There are tons of Gios and Rg3xx everywhere here, even prestiges are consider quite rare here :|

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn! I wish they were rare ones here, There are tons of Gios and Rg3xx everywhere here, even prestiges are consider quite rare here :|
Hahah...well, the bad thing is that there are tons of fake Ibanez in Taiwan too..-_-

Have you been to Tailand?? My friend told me that he saw some rare Ibanez there too.

·
Registered
531 Posts
^^ Rare? rofl, the only rare one that i know is the PGM500CA that one of the teachers in my area has, thats about it.

they rather prefer DJmixers then guitars here :lol:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sadly Penang ain't KL, assuming you're from KL :)
what i meant was youre actually true about that, lol. The benleymusic showroom is just more hype than selling most prestige models. If you come by, the models available are basically the 1570,2550,2570 thats all, RGTs/RGAs are hard to come by and they'll say like they always do, "no stock".

Signatures? Probably 1 or 2 JEMs/JSs that has been there for ages coz no one can afford one :lol:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts