Ibanez JEM Forum banner

How Often Do You Visit Jemsite?

• All the time, If I'm not here I'm not awake.

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • At least once a day.

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • I might check up most of the week.

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • It's a weekly event.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • 12 times a year, more or less.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • If I feel like it.

• If I remember.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday's short but long time away from the site brought me to thinking, am I obsessed? Does everyone else check up here as much as I do? How often do you visit?

·
Registered
57 Posts
paste the main jemsite forum url into google reader and you automatically get notified of every new post on the site. Genius! no need to trawl through the forum itself when its all nicely presented in google reader in 1 huge page.

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
once ive switch on pc one of the first things ill do is log on to jemsite,upto 3-6 times a day, might be more i dont count.i was on a couple of other forum chat sites but only jemsite now as the banter and the members here are top guys, cant really say a bad word about anyone here.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I just keep a separate tab open for Jemsite and refresh it every so often so check for new posts, it's exciting when you see new threads or posts :D

·
Registered
730 Posts
I think Jemsite has so many people visiting that they had to make the site crash yesterday to see if we actualy had anything else we could get on with. :D

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think Jemsite has so many people visiting that they had to make the site crash yesterday to see if we actualy had anything else we could get on with. :D
If by anything else we could get on with you mean sitting, twiddling our thumbs and whistling, trying to get it to work every minute, the sure we have heaps to do!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I haven't been on in so long...

I used to be on all day jerking around posting. Facebook has consumed what computer time I have now. It's kind of sad because I do miss Jemsite!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I am on once a day.

I work from home, so I don't have anyone looking over my shoulder, but as a point of discipline I only browse personal sites when I am "on a break".

You gotta pay the bills.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Several times a day during the work week, and a couple of times on the week-end. Usually early morning or late night when the wife doesn't have her hooks in me to do something else.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts