Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to perice my tounge but my parents won't let me. They said i could but i had to wait for some thing at my church to end then i could. when the time came they wouldn't let we....WTF! I need some good ways to convience my parents to let me perice my tounge!!! I'm about it on my own...any advice on that?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
well i got my toungue pierced today and when you get it pierced you'll talk pretty funny so if you're parents don't let you then its better not to do it because they will catch you and you'll get in trouble. P.S. how old are you??

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Why do you want to get your tongue pierced? (well, I can think of one good reason, but I won't get into it...)

·
Registered
116 Posts
i can't even think of one thing you could throw at your parents without having them throw a health or related lecture your way. So if you aren't 18 yet just wait, you might even grow out of it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
If you're over 18 it shouldn't be a problem, if not then I don't think reputable piercers would do it.
(but I could be wrong)

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts
ibanezrg520kid said:
I want to perice my tounge but my parents won't let me. They said i could but i had to wait for some thing at my church to end then i could. when the time came they wouldn't let we....WTF! I need some good ways to convience my parents to let me perice my tounge!!! I'm about it on my own...any advice on that?
While your parents should have been 100% straight up from the start - "no tongue piercing" maybe you misinterpreted what they said. I couldn't think of an argument that would allow my child to get permission for such a thing. The good news is hopefully by the time you are a legal adult, such a whim of having a pierced tounge will have passed you by :) ...glen

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
i'm with Glen on this. no way would my kid get that done while under my roof and i wouldn't be happy if they did while under their own....man i sound like my dad! it's just nasty and trashy to me. i know you want it for whatever reasons you want it. it is looked upon as being trashy from old and young people. anything besides ears pierced is nasty; my 2 cents.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.