Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can post pics a little later. it is a 4 string ibanez bass guitar. it was made in japan. the serial number is f744321 And it kinda has a small point to it at the top where the string tighteners are. All of the tighteners are on the left side if you were faceing the guitar And it was faceing you.And help would be apriciated. I got this as a gift and dont even know what year or anything it is.Im thinking about selling it but it would be nice to know what to put with it like the year and stuff if i try to sell it. ty.

·
Super Moderator
9,753 Posts
Probably between 2 and 3 hundred with case. Charvel Model series basses and US made Guild Pilots fall in the same general category and price range, with the Pilots sort of being on the top of that heap.

·
Super Moderator
9,753 Posts
Well, to be fair when I say it's worth a given dollar amount that's what I believe you can get for it. They are better than they fetch, unfortunately. If you don't need to sell it, I would certainly keep it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
At the moment i kinda do need to sell it.Im thinking about selling it and my bass amp with it for about 300-400 Its a big amp dont know anything about it but i think i might be able to get that much out of the package.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.