Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
So I've been having a heck of a time trying to find a wiring diagram for my project. Its HSS with a Tone Zone bridge, Cruiser Single Coil mid, and Fast Track 1 Neck.

I'm looking at a 5 way switch and push pull volume and tone pots.

So where could I find a diagram for that? I know there are some of you out there who know so thanks in advance!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, what is a multipole 5 way switch? Do I need one or no? And if I did have one how would it be wired with the above credentials? Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry I can't include link(not enough posts)
Got to seymour duncan>support>wiring>strat diagrams>HSS 1 volume 2 tones push/pull.
This is for a strat size humbucker but will work for any humbucker, but colour codes for the wires are different depending on which brand of pickup you are using.
For the tone zone you would switch the black and red wires from this diagram.
Seymour duncan pickups have a black wire as hot optput and dimarzio has a red wire for hot.

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Sorry I can't include link(not enough posts)
Got to seymour duncan>support>wiring>strat diagrams>HSS 1 volume 2 tones push/pull.
This is for a strat size humbucker but will work for any humbucker, but colour codes for the wires are different depending on which brand of pickup you are using.
For the tone zone you would switch the black and red wires from this diagram.
Seymour duncan pickups have a black wire as hot optput and dimarzio has a red wire for hot.
The thread is a year and a half old--I think he's figured it out by now...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts