Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the time has come to make a move. I have been fortunate enough to find the woman of my dreams, we are engaged and I am making a move out to the west coast.
So, LGM Guitars will be making a move as well. I'm not sure exactly when this will happen but it will hopefully be within the next 2 months.
With the current backlog of items in the shop, this means that I am not going to take any orders until the move is complete. For those of you with orders here who have been waiting and waiting, I apologize once again for the delays. As some of you know the shop has flooded 3 times this year which has set me back a ridiculous amount.
The new facility will be just over twice the size of the current shop. The big goal here is to get all work completed and shipped before the move happens.
Once in the new facility some major changes will be taking place with LGM Guitars. The move will be taking me to Abbotsford, British Columbia, it's about 45 minutes east of Vancouver, and the new shop will be just over a mile away from the US border.

To all my loyal and very patient customers, a HUGE thank you to all of you for your patience, and kind words.
To all the people who have supported me in times of depression, starting LGM Guitars, and the support you've shown to LGM Guitars, words cannot express the thanks I have to you.

There have been many growing pains with the shop, times that have caused me much stress and anxiety, but things look to be turning around. I'm making this move with 100% confidence, but with the knowledge that it will be tougher than ever to start over in a new market place.
I feel confident though that once the move is completed, it will allow me to speed up all work, and produce an even higher quality than LGM Guitars has become known for.

I will keep everyone posted on the move, and if you have any questions or concerns about current projects please email me. Emails have been backed up lately due to extra hours being spent in the shop trying to complete projects, but they will all get answered.

Thank you again
Sincerely
Jeremy Ferguson
LGM Guitars + Graphix

·
Registered
41 Posts
My best wishes to you and your fiancée. And good luck with the new shop!

Your intention to finish all current work before the move implies that I might already get the Leviathan around christmas! What a present that would be :grin:... But I'm definitely in no hurry, though, I really savor the anticipation.

Aron

·
Registered
178 Posts
good luck and Congrats!! I'm sorry to hear about the flooding and other mishaps, but good fortune is in the forecast. It's a good thing dolphins and mermaids can swim ;)

I wish you all the best Jeremy!!

Shad

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.