Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Epi SG Modern arrive yesterday. I waited overnight to open it as the FedEx driver left it on the porch, and I didn’t find out it was here until a couple of hours later. When I took the guitar out of the box there was a huge paint chip, exposing bare wood, about the size of a dime. Now the long process of returning it starts. And I will have to wait, likely for a week, to get my refund.

Iwas thinking about maybe paying a couple hundred more to get an SG Prophecy model. It has Fishman Fluence pickups, which I have never dealt with before. Has anybody here used those pups?

Also look at the volume knob. Pretty close to the bridge. I wonder if I will be able to do volume swells like on a Strat.

Musical instrument String instrument String instrument String instrument accessory Plucked string instruments

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Was this something FedEx caused? They are the worst damn delivery company... I sold one of the JSX amps, they damaged it, and forged the recipients name!! Thankfully he had a ring doorbell...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.