Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys, so i have an ibanez jem bmc body fully wired and ready to go. problem is I have a pos rg neck. I need to find someone who sells a jem neck that has the blue mixed color swirls on it like the jem bmc has. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? All help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Those necks are either custom build or they are RG necks with a new fretboard and inlay. I haven´t seen many of those necks and never for sale. Maybe you could go for the custom route? There are a few builders out there who could build anything you like.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
hello guys, so i have an ibanez jem bmc body fully wired and ready to go. problem is I have a pos rg neck. I need to find someone who sells a jem neck that has the blue mixed color swirls on it like the jem bmc has. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? All help is appreciated.
nate perle has the custom jem style necks and the swirl colors you want.

also livewireguitars can put a board on a rg neck and add the swirl.

eitherway is a goodway to get a neck and a swirl at one place.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i forgot to say thanks. i have been contacting these guys thanks to you. looking forward to getting this done and I will be sure to post pics of it when it gets done. thanks!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts