Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of stands. I am going to redo the room and hang them on the wall. I’ve got 7 more guitars that don’t have stands, so I couldn’t get them in the picture. My LP’s case is off gassing. I took my guitar out of the case and it was all clouded up with a hazy film on the pups and body. I cleaned that up pronto. The case is going outside tomorrow to air out.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Did you look into those “Chinese” style that don’t use the body hangar and the neck holder - it’s like a small little rectangle that morphs into a body/counterweight to hold it up

DONT use it on 8 strings - it will tip them

but it’s fine for 7 and def 6 strings: I paid $10 or $15 a piece / very easy to use, and store

niiiiice collection duder

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you look into those “Chinese” style that don’t use the body hangar and the neck holder - it’s like a small little rectangle that morphs into a body/counterweight to hold it up

but it’s fine for 7 and def 6 strings: I paid $10 or $15 a piece / very easy to use, and store

I’d really like to get all of my guitars up on the wall. But I don’t have enough wall space in my guitar room. I have one wall that I can probably put an upper and lower row with 8 guitars each, and then jut put the rest in stands. I have displays of vintage toys that will have to come down. Anyone interested in a 1978 12 back Darth Vader?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I used one one time on an Epiphone LP. It tipped. Guitar survived the crash though. I have a Fender one that folds up. I’ve been afraid to use it since.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts