Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you like these? I've added the full score tablature in each of these, though not even 90% accurate :D

Octopus Dreaming (Vai/Satriani style)

Into a Wormhole (or into a warm hole?)

The Last Ray of Light

Unholy Bloodline (Death/thrash without vocals)

There's some Vai/Yngwie/Satriani/own songs/whatever on my channel as well if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
566 Posts
How do you like these? I've added the full score tablature in each of these, though not even 90% accurate :D

The Last Ray of Light

There's some Vai/Yngwie/Satriani/own songs/whatever on my channel as well if anyone's interested.

I listened to the first one. Will check out the others later. Great job!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Worm hole is well developed, but it goes for over a minute at the beginning without a whole lot happening. I really liked when the lead guitar parts start coming in And things start getting interesting.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Worm hole is well developed, but it goes for over a minute at the beginning without a whole lot happening. I really liked when the lead guitar parts start coming in And things start getting interesting.
Thanks. Yeah, that wormhole thing is a slow builder that goes about the same riff all the time with some slight variations. Was thinking about Satriani's Time Machine on that one :p

·
Registered
566 Posts

The Last Ray of Light

I really like the last one. Are you playing, or is it a software program that assigns voices to each staff?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really like the last one. Are you playing, or is it a software program that assigns voices to each staff?
Yeah, it's all played, most leads double tracked etc. I don't have time to learn my own songs so instead of blank screen, I put the guitar pro score on.

EDIT: Does my playing sound as if was a VSTi playing? :D

·
Registered
566 Posts
Yeah, it's all played, most leads double tracked etc. I don't have time to learn my own songs so instead of blank screen, I put the guitar pro score on.

No it doesn’t sound like it, but it was so perfect that I had to ask. Great job shredding

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No it doesn’t sound like it, but it was so perfect that I had to ask. Great job shredding
Ok. I first compose on guitar and Guitar Pro. Then I record and come up with new ideas and when the song is done, I try to write the new stuff as accurate as I can. Still there's some parts that ain't correct for not remembering to do everything. Same goes to drum tracks. I alter them on some parts and didn't remember to write it down as they are.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So here's a few new ones. Overloud TH-U all the way with various whatevers in there. The tabs are not 100% accurate for was too lazy to transcribe everything I played.

Feecback is always welcome.

Amplitube 5 Diezel VH4 on this one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts