Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
"My pastor wants me to upgrade the pickups"

On that moment I started to laugh in my office. Thanks man, you made my day definetly better.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really don't see what's funny about it. He wants a guitar that sounds great, but the church doesn't have hundreds of dollars to spend to do it. So when I told him the powersound pickups aren't good at all, and told him I had spare pickups at my house he wanted me to use them to make it sound better than it does now. I came here for advice and not to be laughed at so I guess I came to the wrong place. I'll go look somewhere else.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey i'm sorry to see a fellow member put another member down!!

Whether you still want to listen, I'd like to give my 2 cent about things. I too play in a church band

Depending on what you play. But I have a pair of cheap Duncan Designed HB pickups on my semi hollow(it's high output) and it gets really versatile! I could get a really warm tone or a nice distortion on my amp.

I think an Air Norton may be good from what I hear around this forum for clean sound? At least that's what I plan on doing if I have some money throwing around. =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts