Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... but I can't seem to find any way to post them. I don't see any way to post attachments or pics. If someone can help, I would love to share some pics of the beat up, "Yankee Rose" era Green Meanie replica I have. I think you guys will like it.

Rock on

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
You have to have your own website or a host for your images. In other words, if you put the pics on the other site then copy and paste the link to the image here using the img tags. There are free hosting sites like Sony Imagestation (I had trouble getting their links to work).

For more detail, if you do a search it's been discussed before.

·
Registered
962 Posts
www.photobucket.com

The best photo hosting site.

Sign up there, get a photobucket account (free) and upload the pictures from your computer.

Then come here with the link, and sound it with IMG tags.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great news - members ROTTI and DAMO7V have offered to host the pics for us! These guys ROCK. I sent each of them 2 high res pics. If all goes well and you guys want to see more, just let me know. I am looking forward to these pics arriving here...!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks! I have 5 Wayne Charvel guitars and my Jem DSY and I really was just HOPING this guitar would be OK, since it is really my only "parts" guitar. I can't believe how much I love playing this guitar. I hate to admit it, but I think this is my favorite guitar and it was the least expensive. I guess that's how life is. It has a Super Distortion in the bridge, but it is not blowing my amp away like my others. I think the basswood body makes it a bit warmer.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts