Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige with case and tremolo bar. $750 shipped to CONUS only. Check my **** feedback texas_country_realtor.

Great condition. Frets very good, no cracks but one small paint chip in the back.

2003 Model
Mahogany body
Maple top
Seymour Duncan Air Norton Neck PU
Seymour Duncan Tone Zone Bridge PU
Edge Pro Tremolo

photo album: http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f290/mkislack/Ibanez%20RG3120%20Prestige/

·
Registered
50 Posts
sorry for all the questions, but it looks like there is something going on on the back of the guitar by the back strap button, like there's a little block of wood that was cut out or something. Could be a reflection or something. Is there something there or do you have any other pics?
I'm interested, I used to have one of these with the neck through and liked it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Ibanez RG3120 Prestige w/original case

phil0333,

Sorry they are Dimarzio pickups. I recently put SD in a PRS and had that brand on my mind.

I don't know which picture your looking at but there is nothing wrong with the guitar. If you tell me want angle or part of the guitar you want to see better I will take some more pictures for you. By back strap button are you referring to the one closest to the bridge? Maybe if you tell me which picture you're seeing this in, 1-11, I can get you a more clear shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts