Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought you guys might like to see my Ibanez 1527M in action. This is my entry for the Mayones / Seymour Duncan guitar solo competition.

Hope you all enjoy! :)

I'm not sure if this is posted in the right section or not, so please feel free to move if needed.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Good job man. This contest has produced some of the best "contest videos" I've seen in a long time. I am amazed at the talent out there. It has inspired me to sell off all of my gear and take up another hobby.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good job man. This contest has produced some of the best "contest videos" I've seen in a long time. I am amazed at the talent out there. It has inspired me to sell off all of my gear and take up another hobby.
Haha, thanks man! Yeah, there're a lot of amazing entries and I doubt I even stand a chance. :lol:

·
Registered
473 Posts
LOL - i know what you mean and was thinking the same thing....check this guy out

But Uber - your entry was pretty good man - good luck! and keep at at (and anyone that has a maple neck 1527 deserves bonus points!)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL - i know what you mean and was thinking the same thing....check this guy out

But Uber - your entry was pretty good man - good luck! and keep at at (and anyone that has a maple neck 1527 deserves bonus points!)
Thanks man, I appreciate the compliments. That guy is pretty good... and that's a gorgeous Carvin he's playing too. ;)

These are my two favorite entries so far:

Good job man!
Thanks dude!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts