Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
My god, I can't believe that guy has his own Ibanez signature model. Ack! That is some pretty bad playing. It just goes to show that what counts is revenue, and not playing ability. If the world were fair Dave Weiner would already have two signature models.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i actually think thats pretty nice. i like the tone as well. plus, he can (or could anyway, dunno about recently) really shred. i've seen him play some really cool stuff in the 80s thrash metal/classical vain somewhere.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I can't see that here at work, but does anyone else have a 14 string axe? I can't recall ever seeing one. I wonder what gauges.

·
Registered
688 Posts
There's a really nice pic of that guitar on the new Guitar One magazine. It has a drawing on it just like the Follow the Leader album cover. A good interview with Head, too, talking about why he quit Korn, his new projects, etc.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
So thats what the artwork is on that guitar. I couldn't see it too clearly.
Actually, I usually pick up Guitar One but I haven't yet but plan to.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Dark Wolf said:
There's a really nice pic of that guitar on the new Guitar One magazine. It has a drawing on it just like the Follow the Leader album cover. A good interview with Head, too, talking about why he quit Korn, his new projects, etc.
Can you scan the pic and interview with head?
I can't get guitarone magazine here, but would like to see that article.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The Dark Wolf said:
I thought that was in Guitar World?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thats guitar world dude. and the front isnt an image of follow the leader its an image of the untouchables cover. all the people. it even has untouchables inlayed on the fingerboard on both necks

1 - 20 of 69 Posts