Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gee I hope this is in the right section. :S

These are just some ideas I made REALLY quickly on photoshop for Ibanez advertisements.

#1: The red on the Fixed-bridge RG had an electric feel to it, so that's exactly what I gave it.

#2: This one is just a joke after seeing what lots of you here on Jemsite had to say about Ibanez and their tendency to make black guitars (and yes, it's meant to be a little dark).

#3: Advertisement for Ibanez in general, using the headstocks from (top to bottom) an JEM7V WH, an MTM1, an EGEN18 and an RGHRG1.

Hope you like them, please leave comments and suggestions for any other poster designs. :)

Pursuit

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On the Ibanez website for the RG Fixed, it talks about a medieval army standing with their axes...

So I made this:

Hmmm, maybe I've found a new mask for **** Thompson. :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
And here's what should have been the cover of my dreamed hypothetical Album, which could be considered as an Ad too. :D

Funny how we share common flash and warlike ideas. I'll add a pinch of hi tech meka theme in it. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
IM,like doing visual design,ilustration,and stuf..yours posters are terribile! :))))))
sorry,but let ibanez designers do their job and earn that milion per month :))))

1 - 20 of 39 Posts