Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I noticed that the Ibanez M 300 cases were back in stock at Zzounds. Price has gone up since I last purchased one 3 or 4 months ago. I ordered 2. They were $165.00 each. Now I will have 4 of the same cases so I better get out the blue tape and a Sharpi.

This is the same with my Kramer’s. Got 3 of the same cases for those guitars, and I need to label them. I got them for 60 bucks each for the Kramer’s. Now the prices of those cases has gone up to almost 80 bucks each.

Same with Fender’s cases. I got two Fender Tolex cases at the end of last year and got them for 52 dollars and change. One was surf green and the other is sky blue. Now they are $199.00, and they are not made by G&G.

Now back to the Ibanez cases. These cases fit all four of my Ibby’s, event the 7 String. My 7 string has a 25.5 inch scale, and it barely fits in the M300 cases. An 8 string or a 27 inch scale 7 would not fit in these cases, but does Ibanez make cases to fit a 27 inch scale guitar? If not, who else makes a case that would fit that, that isn’t priced outrageously high. I’m thinking about adding another 7 to my humble little collection.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ibanez MR500C (y)
Thanks, I didn’t know if this would fit a 7 or 8 string with a 27 inch scale. It doesn’t say it does accommodate this scale length in the ad, but if your experience is that they fit, I will try one when I buy my next 7 or 8 Stringer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks, I didn’t know if this would fit a 7 or 8 string with a 27 inch scale. It doesn’t say it does accommodate this scale length in the ad, but if your experience is that they fit, I will try one when I buy my next 7 or 8 Stringer.
If it helps, the specs section says that it will fit RG8 and RG9 guitars so you should be good.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, my 2 new cases arrived. All but 3 have actual cases now, and two those have Gig bags because a case would be as much as the guitar. My LP Studio came with a Gig Bag/Soft Case.

I got a slight discount on the M300 cases.
Sleeve Font Wood Sportswear Bumper
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument Musical instrument accessory

1 - 6 of 6 Posts