Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two threads here:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/se...palace-just-posted-some-new-fall-ibanezs.html

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/st...anez-fall-2013-catalog-holy-crap-content.html

Here is the PDF!! http://tama.com/ftpsecure/hoshinoUploads/13_Ibz_SNSN_NewProductBook.pdf

PICS:

Many more pics in those links!!!

Remember when JemSite was the first place to find out about this stuff???...........

Ugh, for the pics, fill in the ****s with the alternate name for a rooster. Or better yet, check out the threads above for all the pics.

·
Vendor
26,432 Posts
Remember when JemSite was the first place to find out about this stuff???...........

When the actual release date for all of that is 8/1, you have to go somewhere they're willing to break the rules to get a big pat on the back.......

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, at least now folks will start saving their money earlier... you should be seeing dollar signs, Rich! ;)

·
Vendor
26,432 Posts
If folks want to buy iron labels I'd order for them, but I'm not stocking anything straight indo. Everything looks great in pictures. In hand, they're still straight Indo.

They added 1 new Prestige RGT color [and another sig to be named 10/1]. So that is the extent of the updates I have to do.

The JS25 evidently still hasn't made it off the drawing board.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
They can pretty up the iron labels as much as they want,but it's still cheap Indo meh.

Not interested in any non Japanese Ibanez,...and about time with the flip paint on the RGD's,that's a win but should of been used since the first release of the line.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
To be fair to the Indo Iron labels though..., they will fly off the shelves guaranteed,the young,broke Corey would of been all over them back in the day.

·
Vendor
26,432 Posts
These guitars look awesome, and try finding ebony on anything MIJ. It'll be a great move for Ibanez in the niche they're targeting. I just wish they were Prestige, even if they would be $4299 List.

·
Super Moderator
7,324 Posts
The JS25 evidently still hasn't made it off the drawing board.
They chrome plated Donnie Hunt's birth certificate, buried it in a rain forest but can't find it again till they can find it at the end of an electric rainbow.

Well thats what I heard...;)

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
they already reissued that pedal a few years ago. that is when i got mine. so what is this pedal than, a reissue of a reissue.
Yeah I know they did, but I never saw one for sale in Australia and they rarely show up on ebay, so im thinking they might become more available this time round at a much cheaper price...

There's a guy on ebay thats been trying to sell his original for over a year or 2 now for $900 and im thinking now its going to be even harder to sell his...

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Im glad they are making more models and experimenting a lot but those abalone models feel like ibanez gone schecter.

I would love some more prestiges too. But i guess the cheaper stuff is ibbys big money maker

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
They chrome plated Donnie Hunt's birth certificate, buried it in a rain forest but can't find it again till they can find it at the end of an electric rainbow.

Well thats what I heard...;)
I'm telling you, they're resurrecting Donnie Hunt from the grave for this. The heads are all gonna be zombie heads on this one.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts