144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this was a high-end bag for the Japanese market:

Does anyone know the model?

Does anyone know what it is worth?

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Ibanez EGK5Dk, I got one with my RG1880s.

Japanese list price on it is 14,700 yen which is about $140 USD. It's still one of the better gig bags I've come across.

·
Registered
541 Posts
wow that's pretty steep for a gig bag. I have one of these backpack style gig bags from ***************. Works great for me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oops.

I must have a bad impression of gig bags.

I almost gave it away (well for $25.00 anyhow).

It is the best constructed one I've seen.

Thanx.

·
Registered
334 Posts
That's the bag that came with my RG2770 when I got it in February. Now whenever I take a guitar somewhere, I always use that bag. It's easier to carry, lighter, and has plenty of room in the front pouch for accessories. It's very protective of the guitar and is soft inside, the only pain is that I have to wrap the ends of my DiMarzio cliplock as I don't want to chance them scratching the guitar inside the bag.

About the only thing I wouldn't do is use that bag to carry a guitar on a flight. Then I'd use one of my hardshell cases.

-R

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I've got a Ritter bag, lots of useful pockets, a hanger, shoulder straps (duh!), and extremely well built! I got a nice discount and paid approx. $200.

One reason to get a gigbag is that it's actually possible to brinf it along when using a bike.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
i've got one of the backpack gigbags for the us market and that has to be the best gigbag i have ever used. thick and sturdy with the removable backpack. i love that thing. keeps me from having to cart around m100c's all the time.

rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts